Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More for the Troops

As a Veteran of our United States Military who served in the Naval Service (That's a fancy way of saying I am a Veteran of the U. S. Navy), I would like to take a moment and send out a great big "THANK YOU" to all active duty members of the Armed Forces. Both those who are at home and those who are stationed abroad. An extra-special "THANK YOU" goes out to those who are putting their lives on the line everyday serving our country in the current theaters of conflict.

Even though I may not personally agree with the politics of why they are there, I will still stand and support our troops.

And to all the naysayers out there, I offer this:
"If you can't stand behind our troops, then kindly stand IN FRONT OF THEM!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment